European Forest Therapy Institute (EFTI) is an umbrella organization under which several companies operate.
The European Forest Therapy Institute is legally represented and registered in the countries that operates under the following companies:
- Ecowellness Consulting Limited, 641529
- Shinrin Yoku Sweden SE62070601XXXX
- GESSCA Lda., PT513652752
Underlying these different companies is a common theme: Forest Bathing and Forest Therapy Trainings offerings, among other workshops and trainings on nature connection.
The following General Conditions, described below, regulate the relationship between these companies (hereby designated as EFTI Group) and the client.
In this way, by contracting the services offered (trainings, workshops, retreats and others) the client assumes the participation in the activity contracted, the risks that it implies and accepts all the present conditions included in the section “Legal notice”
The general conditions described here can be complemented by particular conditions of each activity.
The particular conditions override and complement the general conditions.
Responsibilities and Risks
The client in the quality of participant in the program and/or activity considers that:
– Recognizes that outdoor activities, in natural settings, imply risks that can incur in various types of damage, be them personal or material to themselves or third party.
– Recognizes also that those risks cannot be eliminated without compromising the essential characteristics of the activity. These damages can result from different factors, namely, falls, exposure to very high or low temperatures, attacks from animals, insect bite.
– Is aware that the activities take place in areas of difficult access which in case of accident means the emergency services can take some time to arrive.
– Recognizes that EFTI Group staff, look for safety diminishing the risks associated to the activities developed by us, but they cannot ensure the control of factors that they cannot predict.
Therefore, by registering for an activity, the client assumes the following commitments before EFTI Group and for the due legal effects agrees that:
– I know the program for this activity, the inherent risks and I voluntarily wish to participate;
– I will respect all the rules, orientations, conduct instructions and all type of recommendations that are given to me by the EFTI Group staff; for my own safety and for the safety of others (participants or not) and for the setting where the activity takes place, be it a natural public area or a private property;
– I have physical and psychological conditions to sustain the effort associated with this program. I do not have any cardiac, respiratory or other disease that limit my capacity to engage in sports activities.
The EFTI Group and its staff do not take responsibility for inappropriate of the participants during the activities or for any damage caused to third party (participants or not) or to the natural setting.
In these terms I renounce to the payment of any monies for damage that result from my participation in this activity relative to EFTI Group.
The duration of the activities and schedules is indicative and based on ideal circumstances. This time can be reduced due to climate conditions that are beyond the scope of EFTI Group. No rights are due because of the change of timings due to these circumstances.
EFTI Group reserves the right to use photographs taken before, during and after the activities for promotional use. Except with written communication that indicates otherwise, the client authorizes the use of photos and videos taken for promotional activities, sent to clients and for publicity and marketing campaigns.
EFTI Group has all its activities covered by a Civil Responsibility Insurance in each country.
Reservation of activities
The registration or reservation of the EFTI Group activity must be done through the reservation forms available in our website: www.europeanforestherapyinstitute.com. Through the act of registration, the client agrees to the payment of the totality of the services for which he/she has registered.
After your apply for the program, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from EFTI Group confirming if you are accepted and the availability for the activity requested. The reservation of the activity will be confirmed only after written confirmation by EFTI Group.
In the confirmation email by EFTI Group the client will receive the IBAN to which the transfer of the value of the activity should be made. It is necessary to send the proof of payment by email to the EFTI Group.
Forest Bathing Training
– For Forest Bathing, a 500 € deposit is due within 10 days of acceptance to confirm your enrollment and hold your place in the training.
– The remaining amount 1350 €, second installment of the full price, is due no later than one full month prior to the event (7 days immersion).
Forest Therapy Training
– For Forest Training, a 500 € deposit is due within 10 days of acceptance to confirm your enrollment and hold your place in the training.
– 1500 €, this amount is the second installment of the full price, is due no later than one full month prior to the first event (7 days immersion).
– The remaining amount 450 €, third and last installment of the full price is due no later than one full month prior to the second event (3 days immersion).
Cancellations and Refunds
Registration fee: Euro 450 is to be paid at registration
Cancellation within a week of registration, offers a total refund with a deduction of 50 euro for administrative costs
Cancellation later than one week after registration and before 60 days prior to training, offers a refund of 50% with a deduction of 50 euro for administrative costs
Full Amount: To be paid at the latest 30 days before training starts
Certified Forest bathing Guide Euro 1850 (minus paid registration fee)
Certified Forest Therapy Guide Euro 2450 (minus paid registration fee)
Cancellation later than 60 days prior to training starts, no refund is offered.
In case of cancellation by EFTI, the client will be informed as soon as possible. After cancellation you will receive alternative dates or a total refund of all value paid to date.
EFTI Group reserves the rights to cancel or modify activities in the following cases:
– Not have the minimum number of participants necessary for the activity to take place. Programs may be cancelled 60 days prior to the program
– Unfavorable climate conditions that render the activity non doable.;
– The minimum safety conditions are not complied with;
– Other conditions that render the activity non doable (fires, strong winds, falling of trees, etc.);
Once the reservation has been made, if the holder does not appear at the date, time and place scheduled without having made a cancellation or change in the terms described above, he or she will lose all rights inherent to the activity, namely the right to a new date.
Contact, Suggestions and Claims
If you need any information, have a suggestion to or any type of complaint, please connect with us.
Your opinion is important for European Forest Therapy Institute. Please contact with us at: email@example.com